Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm going to say a few things

Hello to you all. I have realized people learn things they have no practical need for. Such as thinking. Do you know how much trouble thinking has caused? Thinking has caused the world to shoot each other, create dynamite, and (some) to shoot the moon! (I don't mean hearts, the card game)

Thinking is one of those disastrous inventions that I take a closer look at. People think in order to go to school. People think in order to decide to cut themselves with a knife. People think to eat yucky petrol-tasting mangoes. People think that my post is simply crazy. People think they want to stop thinking.

I hope you agree with me that the world should stop thinking in order to stop the pain, the evil, and worst of all, the suffering.

----------------
This post is supposed to be controversial
This post is meant to be dumb
This blog is awesome
This post may not necessarily represent the ideas of Ben.

1 comment:

  1. OH NO CONTROVERSIAL!!! MUST RESIST URGE TO ARGUE... MUST RESIST... SAKI... Wait, no Saki. Just because Builder has the character Saki use ellipses every other word in his story does not mean that Saki must be always used with ellipsis. However, it is fun... Saki...

    ReplyDelete