Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th is today

Bad luck? I doubt it. For all of you non-urban people, there's generally no 13th floor in the tall buildings.

There are a few things I still got to do today: design the new home network, consider buying new computers and maybe a cheap and small TV. Oh, and I also got to read a bit more than my usual amount.

Home network is going to be having greater utilization of the already in set internal wiring though the house. I'm trying to figure out a way to expand the range of the router by choosing the best placement. (I might place an in-home DNS server to make websites I frequently go to load faster)

Reading: I'm going to be done with The Book Thief by tomorrow or Saturday. From there I'll read something else. I'm also thinking about the wi-fi version of the kindle. It would be a lot more convenient to read compared to a giant heavy book. (I'd also be able to read blogs and newspapers)

Well, back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment