Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Work on Ellipsis continues

As of now, I've finished all of the levels that will be in the first release of Ellipsis for Android. There are still many bugs to squish, but it's coming together pretty nicely. Aside from the levels themselves, there are a few UI issues that I hope to solve by the end of this week.

I'm still trying to figure out how touches are tracked in Android. Based on what I can deduce, it's not as good as it is on iOS. Hardware can vary in quality, so someone with the newest Android is going to have a better experience than someone with something like the HTC Dream (the first commercially available android phone)

I hope to release a new Azure Nose and  another app by the end of August. That may be a challenge...

I'm also investigating how to deal with varying resolutions and pixel densities with various devices. It's been kind of confusing since I depend heavily on the Emulator

No comments:

Post a Comment