- Abundant supply of food, (maybe obesity should be thought of as a good thing)
- Only having to eat turkey once a year (poultry in general is awful)
- Black Friday. Only one more day!
- Autotune. Imagine all of those celebrities singing without Autotune.
- Mangoes. They are tasty
- Internet. Where else would you watch sneezing pandas?
- Twilight how else could we be able to make fun of vampires?
- SSDs. Because HDDs suck. OCZ went bye bye...
- Blogs. So I can post this
- Computers, I would never make it as a physicist or a poet for that matter
- Potato chips. Skinniness is overrated
- Plastic surgery. Our world would look much worse off otherwise
Thursday, November 28, 2013
What I am thankful for (a modern list)
Posted by Ben at 12:00 AM