Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Welcome 2012! I have so many goals and plans for this year. There's so much going on and I don't know how I'm going to get everything done...

But no matter what happens, 2012 is a new year. All that's left of 2011 is some old memories, for good and for bad, it doesn't matter. The future  is always bright. You can never predict the future (otherwise, I would be working in Wall Street) so there are always going to be new surprises.

I'm going to start porting Ellipsis to Android. (Depending on time, I'll get this done anywhere between the end of January to the beginning of July) It should be pretty easy since I'm using Cocos2d instead of directly writing out the graphics rendering code. The nicest thing about Android is that it uses Java, which has Garbage Collection. This means that I don't have to worry about Segmentation Faults and Memory Leaks commonly found with C-based languages such as Objective-C and C++.

I will also port a few other apps to Android as well. This is going to be an interesting year no doubt.

Besides selling apps directly to the App Store, I will most likely be working with other people on their apps for internal or App Store sales. I can't wait !!!!!!!!!@

No comments:

Post a Comment