Friday, June 15, 2012

Woah, June is half gone already

Happy Friday to you all. I've made it through another week :)

Recently, I've shelved every project I've been doing. It's a necessary step since I've been falling behind in other things that I'm up to. Luckily, my Friday was open so I decided to write this blog post. As for getting back to development, you will probably see something new from me maybe in the first week of July. That's not guaranteed though; there's so much going on in a single day that even the slightest change in plans can knock that back by weeks, if not months. (So much of my life is in the control of unknown powers. It's hard to tell what will happen even in the next seco-

 Yeah. Looks like I've got a PowerPoint presentation to make. (An SMS just came in...)

No comments:

Post a Comment