Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday

As I'm writing this, it's about 5:00 PM and I just feel tired. It's been a long day of work, confusion, and jokes. While my day is not done yet (it won't be for another seven hours) I decided to stop working and type a blog post.

I'm currently working on an app that will cause a huge disruption to the way many people live their lives. It's going to be a post PC era (sadly, considering how much I like using traditional desktop PCs) and I'm trying to fill in a necessary need as we make this transition. Part of what I am working on might be hosted on the cloud (such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure).

Technologies aside, I've run into a few challenges working on the complete prototype. Some of the data that I'm still processing through is rather noisy screwed up. It's going to take a while before I can get some reasonably usable data from what I started out with. This really is a minor annoyance, since I can always consult others working through this is a dead end.

What exactly am I working on? I can't show you. It's going to be a while before I can tell you. Sorry
 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment